poniedziałek, 22 lipca 2013

To Cracow - morning

All my stuff packed up, and ready :)

I remember the times, when internet wasn't in almost every house like now.
The kids didn't even have cellphones!
When I was coming home from school and I didn't have my keys, I had to wait really long for anyone to come, and open the door sometimes x.x

Not to mention buing train tickets...
I had to go to the station to check if there are any left. It was horrible.

Now I'm just lying on the armchair with my laptop, and after 2 minutes I've got the ticket on the screen.
God bless the internet! T.T

I have time for going to the grocery shop (sweet rolls baked today :3), eating the breakfast, and a dessert (I'm hungry ALL THE TIME, so I'm eating a bigger breakfast today not to starve in the train), and to pack my bag.


Almost ready. I've got to suit the laptop here... Somehow.

In 6,5 hours I'll meet my cousin :)
The weather's nice, and I have a seat near the window.

On the train station there are many nice (mostly completely unuseful, but I don't really care) things to buy. I think, I must appear there a little earlier, that I planned XD

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz