wtorek, 10 września 2013

Autumn is coming :)

I'm more and more sleepy :P

This week I'm visiting the Vilanov Park (I'm taking photos there every month, and during the events). It's beautiful :)
During the weekend the Vilanov's Days started, so many people are coming to take part in the events.
There are some Decoupage lessons, concerts and historical stuff. The event is the Vienna Allevation's (I have no idea how to translate it to english :/) anniversary.
The Park look great also, and the days are warm, so it's good to see the whole event :3

But it doesn't change the thing, that I'd prefer to sleep all the time.
I'm really glad, that the school year didn't start yet (not for the academy students).
I was planning to learn much this year, but now, when I think of it... *Yaaaawn*
I think I'll just try to pass the exams XD

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz