sobota, 19 października 2013

Colder, and colder :(

When I wake up and go to school I see the frost on the car windows, and on the trees.
It's still night - the same as when I go back home. -.-"

I can't paint, nor take good photos outside, cause my school, and trainings take all the day time.

I don't even see my friends more than once per two weeks. x.x
Hope, I'll pass the exams, and stuff. I don't want to waste it. It takes too much time to do so XD

Now it's the weekend (it's Saturday, but I have the Sundays, and Mondays free too :))
I hadn't that much of time for a few past weeks, so now I'm doing lots of nice stuff :)
A pumpkin candle holder for Halloween (I can't wait to celebrate it!), and autumn photos.
Mabe my father will buy me some orange and black fimo clay, so I could make some figurines <3

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz