piątek, 17 stycznia 2014

The most tiring week is over!!! :D

I had to write looots of papers for school. They all were supposed to be at least 4-page, but I found stuff for 1,5 page only^^"
I added some film, and pictures.
The professors liked the papers, and the stuff I was telling, so it was ok :)

My chest hurt almost every morning (lack of sleep), and it was really hard to get up, knowing how much time would I spend at school. I hope I won't have to do stuff like that again for some time. I missed my afterschool activities - had no time for them during this weekend.

Now it feels just perfect: I'm laying with the laptop on the armchair, eating a cake, and chilling out totally. Tomorrow I'm going to help with some film production, and earn a little cash. It was supposed to start at 6.30 a.m. I was like "Fuck! Don't tell me!!!" but it turned out to be at 1 p.m.. I'm soooo glad! <3

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz