poniedziałek, 23 maja 2016

After the party

I had to waste one day after the party, but the barbecue was awesome :D
I had never thought that I'll be able to talk to so much strangers all at once XD
In the morning when I was going to the train station. My new friends were accompanying me. We stopped to watch the alpacas in one of the gardens we were passing by. The owner said they will be helping in a therapy for authistic children. I had no idea, that the alpacotheraphy even existed, but the animals were cool. And a bit strange too (have you ever seen how they walk? o.O)

And then to the station - it was a hot day, and the 1-hour train travel almost killed me (and there was an annoying guy sitting next to me. That's how my luck works XD), but in the capital I bought a coffee, and the magic happened XD The big city is loud, and a stressfull, but I love it pretty as much as the countryside.
My cousin once said, that I'm able to find (or make) a place suitable for myself enywhere I'll go :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz