piątek, 29 marca 2013

Best gamer teammate! :)

I'va just met the best player ever!
I invited him/her to join my team in Drakensang, and we were killing monsters together. Only I was on the PvP mode, so we let the players be XD
Then some bad player appeared, and killed me (after chasing me for some time) T.T
And my teammate revived me with the dark coins (kind of gold, that you can buy, or collect in the game, but it takes kinda long time) *.*
And then I was killed again by the same guy, a few seconds later, so I had to start from the town now. That sucked.
But when I was searching for my mate, I saw, that he changed to PvP mode also. *.*
Geez, that was so sweet T.T

At the end we were both killed, by someone. I tried to revive my mate, but didn't know how to do it, so I decided to leave it for now. Just a bad hunting day I think.
When we were back in the town, I said goodbye, and send the friend invitation, so I can play with him again.
I've never met such awesome one before! X3

Not to mention, I was killed by my other teammate, that I had a month ago... XD

Ok. Nevermind. I just wanted to brag about the one, that I have now, and say that he's great! :D
Yup. That's all. :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz