poniedziałek, 25 marca 2013

Walk

It seems, that I've send the form a little too early XD
Nevermind, I don't think anyone would notice XDDD
But if I only had the SAVE/RESUME option, I wouldn't care at all...^^"

The sun is shining, and I think it's rather warm outside.
Yesterday it wasn't >.<
But I went for a walk - I was hoping to see some interesting people.

First I went to the church, cause noone took care of the Easter palm in my house :/
So I took one (the girl, who sold me the palm was kinda interesting - she spend the whole day freezing outside, and looked tired, but really happy somehow o.O).

Next I went to the church, and back to my house. I left the palm, and went to the center of the city.
I was there long ago last time even though I live about 25 minutes from the place.
Nothing special. I just had a strange feeling, that people watch me a little too much.
Maybe it's because I was the only one walking alone. X.x
It was sunday evening, so everyone wanted to party. I think I looked a little strange for them. XD

Oh, there was also a guy playing guitar! He was rather old, tired and  poor, but he sounded really great. I gave him some cash, and said, that he's really good to cheer him up a little, but I'm not sure if he heard me :(
It wasn't a good day to play outside, really.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz