niedziela, 23 czerwca 2013

Aunt's country house

I went to my aunt's country house! I was there loooong ago last time. I rememered it quite well though :)
I took some photos.
All the houses around are quite simmilar, which was kinda strange for me at first, but then my aunt said all the neighbors are close friends, so I think, that's the cause of all the simmilarities.
Nevermind!

I ate all the time - my aunt doesn't like wasting food, so we had to eat everything. XD
It was sooo delicious!
Look!
Breakfast just before the lunch. I love this kind of food, but have no time to preapare it, so I love family meetings XD
I like listening to the people also of course. They know great stories! Some of them are really creepy (I've heard some scary stuff about my family also, but it's the most interesting, isn't it? XD)

And now... Dumplings! :)
Sweet, with cottage cheese inside, and covered with cream, and mashed up strawberries *.*




Fruits!
Not too sweet yet, but tasty, and fresh :)
I love summer!!! <3

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz