poniedziałek, 3 czerwca 2013

Storm. A great one o.O

My mother promised to bring some lunch.
She get back with a huuuge, storm cloud instead. -.-"

I hear strange noises from the outside. It's because of the wind (I think), but scares me a little even though it's a daytime now. XP
The trees outside are scratching my windows.
The storm comes, and goes somewhere, just to return in a few minutes.
I can't remember things like that from my childhood. Is it possible, that the weather changed so much in about 15 years (I can remember some stuff from that time - I was 8)?
Of course, there were some storms, and stuff, but they were rather... Normal XD
Not to mention the whole winter - summer time, where the spring just forgot to come. -.-"
I didn't like spring anyways...XD

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz